Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bi-Top Married Dad's Answer to a Question about: Rimming: A first timer looking for advice

I seem to be getting lots of questions from readers of my blog.  I didn't go out seeking to be someone people turn to for their questions, but I sure do love it.  I have no idea if my answers are insightful or helpful, but they are honest and from the gut.  I hope that's enough.

So I received a question from a guy who wants to rim his long time partner for the first time:

Anonymous:
I'm about to try the sex act of rimming or 'eating ass' with my longtime partner,Any tips on how to make him moan like a horny schoolboy and any experience/story on your best ass eating encounter?

My Answer:
Okay, the first thought that hit my head was, “You have a long time partner and you’ve never ate him out yet?”  lol I’m sorry - but I had to put my thoughts out there.  I think this is so fuckin’ awesome that you want to introduce something as HOT as rimming into your sex life with your partner.  I’m an oral guy by nature, and I LOVE rimming a hot tasty ass.  The tangy sweet taste, the scent, the musk, the feel of it on my tongue… omg it drives me wild and puts me into an adrenaline surged feeding frenzy.  I usually wind up taking my bald head and rubbing it all up in the valley between those beautiful globes, and then smearing my face tightly up in there making sure the spunk and scent is all over my face and head.  Want to smell like my man for hours!  FUCK!
Best advice I could give about making him enjoy it?  Well, become very aware of what you are doing with your tongue.  Make it do things to his hole that will send the best sensations through him.  Read his body, and let it guide you.  If that doesn’t work, go with the tried and trusted method for licking pussy taught to me by the late Sam Kinison when I was a teenager.  Lick the alphabet.  LOL
 
I think my best encounter with eating ass is when I attended an orgy.  I walked into the place, and sitting at the table amongst the men was this perfect gymed up Latin stud wearing jeans and a tight black tank.  We locked eyes and instantly we went for each other.  In the middle of the room, in front of everyone else, he and I went at it like champs.  When our clothes were completely off, I got him seated on the couch sucking on his long amazing cock.  Then I just had to check out what was underneath.  So I surprised him by lifting his legs and exposing his hole to me.  There was this fucking beautiful tight hole centered between two luscious cheeks.  My mouth is watering again just typing this!  I dove in - and the taste of this Latin hunk was unlike anything I’ve ever experienced.  A sweet musky oaky tangy perfection.  It was fucking amazing.  I went wild on him, and he was going out of his mind.  The room full of men were watching with their jaws on the ground, dropping their pants and jacking themselves, and each other while they watched us like we were the main event.  We were.  I have yet to taste another ass like his, and I’ve craved him ever since. 
Let me know how it goes!  I’m so excited for you!!


 -----------------------------------------
 So how would you have answered/advised our anonymous friend?  I'd love to get different perspectives, and don't be afraid to include your favorite rimming experiences as well!

Hugs to all!

7 comments:

  1. Wow - This is a great post. Made me hard. You have some damn good technique. For some reason, I really love to rim guys with lots of fur around their hole. Just a person fetish, I guess. On the receivng end, UI have been rimmed by some big guys whose tongues were so big it felt like I was getting fucked by them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bi men eat pussy better than anyone else, i've found. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the two comments here. Thanks to both you guys. Hot!

    And I also wanted to add a comment that was submitted to me by an anonymous blogger, which made my freakin' day. Here it is:

    "Rimmed my partner after reading your advice,It was so fun.He was quite surprised when I being a bottom just pushed him on the couch and just dived in eating his ass agressively.I tried your tips.I know how much he loved it from the sound of his moaning and how he fucked me later"

    How fucking cool is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ola gostaria de fazer parceria com seu Blog, sou do Brasil acho que vai ser bom a divulgação em nossos paises..acesse www.segredodecueca.blogspot.com & Vicionacam.blogspot.com│Deixa um comentario na minhas postagens se caso aceita a parceria..

    att

    Segredo de Cueca
    *______________________________________________*

    hello would like to partner with your blog, I'm from Brazil I think it will be good disclosure in our countries .. go www.segredodecueca.blogspot.com & Vicionacam.blogspot.com │ Leave a comment on my posts are accepted if the partnership ..

    att

    Secret Panties

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the same thing - how long have you been having sex and never rimmed a man. For many the thought is gross but more men do this then like licking pits or feet and they're usually cleaner if not cleaner in a different way.

    Here's my tongue lashing - don't think, just do. Focus on the pleasure you are giving him and not the fact that you're licking his poop chute. Draw on your own experiences of being rimmed and use them. Like all sexual acts, pay close attention to his body and vocals for what works for him. Dig deep. Use your tongue, teeth (tender bites), mouth, lips, fingers, nose, chin, head, beard. Push in and do it with gusto, don't be tentative. Let your hand roam, feel his legs, pinch his nips, stroke his cock and balls, lick his taint, revisit his cock and balls with your mouth.

    Also, ASK HIM! Lastly, don't rely on porn for techniques, what you mostly see is for the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rimming is nasty and it's something I have never done and I do not want to do. If others want to do it that is OK but I want no part.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My late husband loved when I rimmed him and jacked him off at the same time (the old "Rusty Trombone" number). Enjoying his unbridled ecstasy was as much fun for me as it was for him. He's been gone four years now, and I still miss him.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you take a moment to communicate your thoughts and/or feelings on what you've read. I'm interested in what you have to say.

Thanks for the comment!