Spent the week at the beach. I love the ocean. The waves were killer. And so were some of the men. I wound up being alone in the elevator with the hottest of them all. We were both shirtless on the ride up. He entered carrying a motorcycle helmet, and sporting one of the hottest bodies I've ever seen. Couple that with his amazing face and eyes. The fucker could have melted me out of my shorts right then and there. I instantly made small talk with him, and he was so responsive. Best part was, I saw him checking me out. His eyes went down to my belly hair and my bulge. I was doing the same - and I hope he caught me. Perfect amount of hair on his chest, not to hide the detail of his pecs, and a perfectly straight trail that disappeared into his black shorts. Saw him a few times around the resort after that, but neither of us alone sadly. Still, I could tell he was checking me out - and I was doing it right back. Fuck! I wanted him.
A few nights later, I was alone in the outdoor hot tub and this younger 20 something perfect-bodied hottie come right up and joined me. Wow - smooth and amazingly muscular head to toe. We started chatting as well, and he told me how his family stays there every year on the same week. They come with their motorcycles hitched on a trailer. He tells me he and his older brother ride around town. It occurs to me that his older brother is the stud fucker I met in the elevator. I'm sure of it, they each told me which day they were leaving and both of them said it was the same day, and they were pulling out at 3 AM for home. I got so fucking hard imagining brother to brother bonding time between these two. OMG. FUCK!!
I jerked off the following morning when I woke up with morning wood and fantasizing what it would be like for me and older bro double fucking younger bro. I need to get back to this place same week next year. WOOF!

Pic of me from the room at the beach. This is what he was checking out in the elevator. I shaved the chest right before the trip, but not by choice. A stress test at the doc's made that happen. I kind of like it, but not keeping it this way. lol
Any other beach goers with hot stories to tell?

I wonder where just checking out another dude goes over the line to flirting and possibly further. I've never done something like this but wanting to someday.
ReplyDeleteHi amtop - In my opinion, I think the line between checking out someone and flirting with them is when your body language changes to infer that you 'want' something, rather than discreetly admiring. Let the mind go wild, as long as your body language doesn't display it. Unless of course, you have no problem making your intentions known - then flirt away. :)
DeleteUnder no circumstances should you continue the shaving on the chest. That hair on your pecs is your best asset (aside from the muscles underneath).
ReplyDeletehehe thanks, brother. I have an equal love for smooth vs. hairy chests (as long as it's not too much hair). But in my case, the hair is growing back right now. They say it grows back in thicker after you shave it. Let's see if that happens.
DeleteBray: You been away for a while. Glad to see you're back. Your pics are smokin hot got me dripping here!
ReplyDeleteHey ward. So awesome you noticed. I've been around, but not posting to this blog so much. I think it's time to change that. Thanks! So cool you like how I look and it has that affect on you. Would love to see that dripping cock. Nothing hotter than pre-cum on a hot dick.
DeleteWell let me see if I can accommodate you. I guess I'll have to go over to Tumblr for that
ReplyDelete