I received a question about what it's like to suck a cock. He wants to but is worried if it means he's a punk. I guess he's younger, I'm guessing a punk in this context means weak, faggy, submissive, feminine.
Question:
As of late I met this great guy. Real man's man. All the times I've met
him he just wants to blow me. I've never sucked cock before but as I'm
getting more open to things I feel like I'm willing to try soon. How
does sucking cock feel? I'm realizing now that it doesn't mean you're a
punk.
My Answer:
Hey there. Thanks for the reaching out to me, I’m glad you’d look to me for my take on things. That’s awesome.
Sucking cock feels incredible. I love stretching my lips around a
thick head and feeling the solid shaft fill my mouth, savoring the taste
of his cock. Man cock, mixed with precum and saliva creates an elixir
that will drive your taste buds crazy. Combine that with the scent of
his bush and the feel of his balls… It’s just awesome.
Let me be clear in stating my opinion about the act of sucking cock,
or doing anything to another man for that matter. There is nothing
emasculating, feminine, submissive, or weak in giving pleasure to
another man. It’s quite the opposite, actually. Imagine how powerful,
manly, capable, and the surge of adrenaline you should feel in being
able to take a rough, gruff, real man’s body and make it cum. I can
tell you from experience that it is an AMAZING feeling to leave a strong
man as a sweaty, exhausted, cum-drained mess - and know that “I” did
that.
You see this picture? Look at the effect that great cock sucking is
having on this dude. That’s power. That cocksucker is no punk. He is a
stud!
So you go right ahead and suck dick, lick ass, twist nips, nuzzle
pits, plow hole, and let that powerful surge shoot through you. Nothing
punk about that.
Look, if it’s a matter of you not enjoying it then don’t do it. Some
guys just like to receive and that’s cool. But if you’re hesitant to
try it because you think it will be demeaning or make you less of a man…
uh uh.
Get back to me on this. I want to know more about how things progress for you.
--------------------------
So what would you say if you wanted to answer this question? Let me know.
I am a married masculine bi-sexual father who has just turned 50. I have learned to accept who I truly am and experience the things I deeply desire instead of just fantasize about them These blogs will be about my sexual experiences with other men, my emotions toward them, some of the love gained and love lost, and whatever else I feel like throwing out there. I hope you read, and enjoy. Please respect me by not copying, downloading, or distributing these images. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree that if you are lucky enough to get precum prior to ejaculation it actually primes your taste buds in a fantastic way. Just makes the semen almost intoxicating when it cums. And man-on-man sex is the ultimate masculine act in my opinion. You are not a man until you have fucked another man.
ReplyDelete