Thursday, August 16, 2012

I was asked if I would like to be a submissive bottom. See the question and answer here.

 Link to Question and Answer on my Tumbr Blog
Would you let Joe Manganiello or Hugh Jackman top you? Man you gotta get a real dominant or equal guy to flip with and tell us all about it.
Anonymous
I have never been good and fucked before.  Ever.  I’ve always been a top.  And I’m not really a dominant top, in the sense where I’m holding someone down seemingly against their will and shouting derogatory statements at them.  Not my style.  But I do have a STRONG natural tendency to ‘steer the ship’.  I just… take over.  I read the body language of who I’m with, and sense the mood/adrenaline levels, and I’m in auto-pilot mode to guide the activity base on that.  And with that, I take the dominant role as being the one doing the fucking rather than the one being fucked.  There is such a gratifying feeling in watching someone experience the effect of what you’re doing to them, and see the satisfaction radiate throughout their body. 
Having said that, there is a part of me that desires to be the one experiencing that effect, and be the bottom guy.  I think I would love the feeling of my ass being relentlessly invaded by a big thick pounding cock with the weight of a strong man’s body slamming down on me.  His muscles and strength overtaking me, his body hair glistening from the sweat that clings on to his skin while the rest drips down on me making us both slick and wet.  I want to know what it’s like to have no control over what my body is going to feel next.  All I would be able to do is… take it.

I don’t think I’d care for Hugh Jackman going at me, but FUCK YEAH on Joe Manganiello, or Michael Fassbender, or Colin Farrell.  Damn…. they could fuck me until I pass out and their cum is oozing out of my eye sockets because I’m so over filled from them.  woof.

So.. tell me.  What do you all like best about being over-taken by a strong hot man, and getting fucked like crazy?  I want to know.  Write me about it.  And I promise, if I ever get good and fucked that way - I’ll tell you every detail and I can express through my keyboard.

15 comments:

  1. this past weekend, on manhunt, I had a im from a dom top ask me if I wanted to submit to a true domiant man for a hard fucking.... its been a fantasy and I was so horny... I went over to his place for an afternoon of man lust. a little bondage/ sling action and outstanding sex!... will I go back ... yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn... that's hot. You lucky boy. Now you have me even more intrigued.

      Delete
  2. For me nothing is better than submitting myself to another man to be used for his pleasure. I blog about it at:

    http://rawpigsex.blogspot.com/

    if you are interested in a bottoms perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovin' your bottom's perspective. Hot!

      Delete
    2. I equally love your top perspective. It would be hot to meet you when I am in NYC.

      Delete
  3. You asked what makes being a bottom special.

    As a top, it seems you already know... "There is such a gratifying feeling in watching someone experience the effect of what you’re doing to them, and see the satisfaction radiate throughout their body."

    You're the kind of top every bottom is looking for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks, my fellow Brooklynite. I love being a top, and would fuck every hole that incensed my natural instinct to sink the pink.

      Delete
  4. & please blog more! I am absolutely smitten with you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw... you charmer. I look forward to blogging more here. You're on.

      Delete
  5. You're in BK too? That made me hard... We should talk...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hard, eh? Nice! Well, I was born in Brooklyn but no longer there.

      Delete
  6. I am verstaile and enjoy topping a hot ass but it can be just as fun taking it aon occasion. I would agree with you, Joe Manganeillo or Collin Farrel sould to me anything they wish. Oh by the way, would enjoy you as well... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I get worked up, put a hot hole in front of me, and I'm in.

      Delete
  7. Hey Bray Zen: I think your blog is teriffic. Your writing
    is great and your outlook great. Keep it up.
    E

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suddenly I'm seeing a lot of viewing traffic on this blog entry. That's awesome. However, in re-reading it I can't help but see something that strikes me as crazy. What the hell was I thinking? Not want to be with Hugh Jackman?!? WRONG! I'd get with him in a heartbeat. And if fantasies come true, I will!

    Thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete

I hope you take a moment to communicate your thoughts and/or feelings on what you've read. I'm interested in what you have to say.

Thanks for the comment!