
This is another true account of one of my many encounters. I was inspired to write it from a question I received the other day asking if I have ever participated in a 3-way. This particular instance came to mind, and I decided to write about it. I hope you enjoy.
Answering the Ad
“Just come around back, the basement door will be open. Then wait for me down there.”
“Okay.” I replied. “I should be there in about an hour and can hang for about 20 minutes.”
“Sure thing… I have some others scheduled to stop by a bit later so if you show up in an hour that will work out great.”
“Others scheduled?” I thought to myself. I had never responded to an ‘ad’ before and had no idea what to expect. It read, “Looking to give blowjobs. Just stop by and get sucked. Have a glory hole if you want to use it.” I guess a lot of dudes responded. I didn’t realize he’d have to have them scheduled. Something about that was kind of hot.

The next 50 minutes crawled as I waited for my lunch hour. It was about a 10 minute drive from my office to his house, but I found it easily. I parked my car at the corner of the street, and walked to the house. The walkway took me around to the back, and in the center was a small set of concrete stairs leading down to a patio door and into the basement. I opened the door and stepped inside. It was an old unfinished basement with cinderblock walls and a grey painted concrete floor. The familiar smells of mildew mixed with laundry detergent filled the air. There’s that unmistakable scent an old basement has, and this one was no different. Along the walls were shelves and boxes alongside the washing machine and dryer. In the center of the room, positioned between the metal cylinder basement posts was an old pool table. I didn’t see any accessories for it, just the pool table. At the opposite end of the basement was a set of stairs leading to the door on the main floor. As I made my way to the stairs, I noticed the 4’ x 8’ piece of plywood with a circle cut out at cock height. I chuckled and for a quick moment thought about using the makeshift glory hole for my blowjob. It was a fleeting thought. Something about it being just a piece of plywood didn’t do much for the mystery of getting sucked through a wall by a stranger.
I knocked on the upstairs door and he immediately called out a hello. He said he’d be down in a moment. I only waited a few seconds when he opened the door and came down the stairs. He looked to be in his late 30’s and stood about 5’ 10” with dirty blonde hair. A moustache covered his upper lip, and his thick wavy hair looked like he was still stuck in the late 70’s or early 80’s. He had this relaxed smiling look on his face as he pleasantly greeted me. He shook my hand and we exchanged brief introductions. Then his tone of voice changed and he seemed to mentioned how good he think I looked. He seemed happy and excited to have me visiting. I motioned to his glory hole and asked how many loads of cum coated that thing. He laughed and said a lot of guys like to use it. Then he added that the guy who just left before me was laid out on the pool table while he sucked him dry. Now I knew why there were no accessories. Although I’m sure he could come up with some good uses for the butt end of the cue stick and the 8-ball.

Since I didn’t move toward the glory hole or pool table, he quickly got the idea that I wasn’t interested in either. So he stepped closer to me, toe to toe, and cupped his hand against my cock. I immediately started to get hard and he liked that a lot. In a flash he dropped to his knees and undid my belt. Then he unclasped my slacks and started pulling the zipper down. I tend to leak precum from my dick quickly and easily, and already my cock was pushing out against my boxer briefs and a small wet spot centered over my piss slit. I guess I was a bit worked up all morning as I made the plans for my visit and built up some precum that was finally getting their release. He looked up at me and smiled. Then he pressed his face against my briefs and commented on my moist underwear. My hard on tensed up and that got him to smile even more as he felt it pulse against his cheek. His fingers quickly found the waistband of my briefs and in no time they were stretched forward to allow room for my hard cock to escape, then everything dropped to my ankles. His mouth totally engulfed my cock in one quick move. I could tell right away this was a mouth very used to having long and thick dicks inside of it. He effortlessly handled my average size, and my cock felt like it was sucked into a vacuum. Holy fuck this felt so good. He had me all the way down… over and over. His hand would stroke my cock on the way up, then he would release his grip so just his lips glided down my shaft until his mustache tickled into my bush. His jaw was totally at ease, and his movements were so relaxed. He had total control over what he was doing, and I fucking loved it. He could manipulate the sides of his lips and the muscles in his throat in just the right way to make my cock feel incredible. He knew he was getting me close, and fast. I didn’t mind since I couldn’t stay long. If this only took a few minutes, I didn’t care. I’d rather have 3 minutes of amazing, instead of a half hour of eh. I didn’t even have to announce I was about to cum. He knew. He could sense everything my cock was doing and was about to do. Without any ability to control myself or hold back I started cumming hard. When I shot he didn’t budge an inch. He drank my load down like it was the most incredible thing he’d ever tasted. Just watching this guy be so completely content and satisfied in what he was doing in that exact moment just made me shoot harder. I couldn’t believe it.
Finally he eased up on his action but kept slowly sucking me. My cock didn’t completely go down right away. I’ve felt that plenty of times after cumming and never thought anything of it. It would settle down eventually. But he seemed to know better. “MMM you’ve got more in you.” he said with this calm but ecstatic tone in his voice. Even though I felt like I shot a gallon of cum, this guy was telling me I had a second load in me. It’s like he knew my dick better than I did. “We need to get that out of you.”
He immediately picked up on his action, and before I could regain the strength in my legs I was being sucked off at full force again. My body felt like it was going to convulse from the relentless intensity. He wouldn’t let up for a moment. This guy knew exactly what my cock needed and went for it with everything he had. I’ve never been sucked like this before. It didn’t take more than another minute before I was groaning out loud and moaning through my heavy breathing. I was getting louder and louder and couldn’t control it. My 2nd load felt like it was building up inside of me like a tidal wave. I was powerless to stop it. The gates burst open and I blasted with such strong force into the back of his throat. He knew he had given me the greatest blowjob of my life and his expression of total calmness and confidence showed it. If there were competitions for best cocksucker, he just might have a shelf full of trophies for being undisputed reigning champ.

He had me so worked up that after 2 loads that I was still horny. Not to get off, but horny for dick. I had to suck on him. When he stood up I sank down to my knees and asked if he wanted me to go down on him. I needed the thickness, the strength, and the heat of a manly cock. He smiled at my suggestion, and opened his fly so I could take his jeans down. The fucker was commando and his 7 incher sprung out at me. I took the thick semi-hard shaft in my hand and guided my mouth down as far as it could go until my gag reflex kicked in. I knew I was a novice compared to this dude, and he knew it too. Neither one of us cared, and he gently worked up a rhythm I could work with.

Behind me, I heard the patio door open. In stepped this thick rugby looking guy. He was about 5’ 9”, and bulky where it counted. He looked like he could plow through a wall. HOT. Here I am on my knees with my pants at my ankles and giving a blow job. I don’t know why but it didn’t phase me at all that we were suddenly walked in on. There was this immediate sense that I was in the company of fellow cocksmen. I kept right on going while the two of them said hello to each other. Apparently he was the next one on the schedule, and someone who’s been there before. He was in athletic shorts and a sports jersey, which showed off this super thick hairy legs and his tree trunk torso.
“Wait until you see this guy’s cock. It’s fucking massive.”

No sooner does the owner of the house tell me this, when the guy yanks down his shorts and his uncut beer-can thick monster flops out. His bush was so thick and deep , and the strong scent of his cock filled my nostrils sending me into a state of intoxication. Here’s the thing. I’m the one on my knees giving the blow job. It became the unspoken agreement that I’d be sucking them both off now. I didn’t know how I was going to manage a cock like this, but it didn’t stop me for a second. I had to have it. The two of them stood side to side, and I traded off sucking on them both. The rugby dude’s uncut skin hooded around his massive head, and the cheesy scent and taste took a moment of getting used to. It was really strong. It turned me on more and more and I stretched my lips until I thought they would split trying to take this guy’s huge cock.

I’m no master cocksucker, but damn… I was doing really well. I had rugby guy’s 9 incher in my left had, and our host’s 7 inches in my right. When I was sucking on one, I was stroking the other. All this big cock and strong scent in my face elevated my lust, and my desire to suck like a madman. The two of them were either trading smiles when they looked at each other, or gazed intently down at me doing everything I could to make them feel great.


Eventually, our host wanted his lust for rugby dude’s cock satisfied and he switched places with me. The way he took this guy’s massive cock all the way down was astounding. Watching the way all that extra foreskin shifted back and forth along his big thick shaft while it was being sucked and stroked was a sight I’ll never forget. Fuck! I must have seemed tiny in comparison to these two. But like I’ve said in my bio, I’m used to being the little guy in the crowd and it doesn’t bother me at all. When I use it, I use it like it’s 10”.

Soon, our host put his attention on me and he was intent on finishing me off. I couldn’t believe I was working on a 3rd fucking load, but sure enough he got it out of me. The cinderblock walls reverberated the deep guttural grunts and groans and the slurping/sloshing sounds of a wet and wild blowjob. The intense combination of everything that was stimulating me put me over the edge. I couldn’t hold #3 back if I tried. For some reason when I shoot multiple loads, each one shoots further instead of less. This time he let me cum on this face, and I shot to the top of his head leaving ropes of my daddy batter in his hair and down his face. He loved it. Rugby guy put his thick hairy and strong arm around my waist when I started cumming. The camaraderie only intensified the feeling for me, and being pulled into such a strong meaty and hung powerhouse of a man sent me soaring. I was thoroughly drained of every possible drop that could cum out of me.



Using my cream as a lube for rugby dude… our host went wild on his huge uncut cock until he was blasted with a wall of sperm. Globs and globs of rugby style sporty cum covered this guy’s face as it gushed out of his mouth, down his chin, and onto the concrete floor. The amount of cum this floor must have had splash down on it has to be be legendary.



The only reason I have not been back is because my office moved to a different town. Otherwise, I would have been a regular visitor.
great story. more! more!
ReplyDeleteI now have this overwhelming desire to suck cock today! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBlkJack
Fantastic story...MORE MORE!!!
ReplyDeleteThese stories make me want to try sucking cock more then ever
ReplyDeleteI rated this both as interesting and sexy because I couldn't stop reading. Just like you couldn't hold back on your load, I couldn't stop focusing on this story. Very rare do I get a major hard on from reading erotic material. But the hot images with your storytelling brought me right there with you. Awesome !
ReplyDeleteWoah nice sexy story. Sure gave me a hard on.
ReplyDelete