Thursday, August 16, 2012

Looking for thoughts/input - answer to a question about first-time fuck

On my Tumblr blog, I received a question from an anonymous person regarding his first-time with an older guy, and how to feel afterwards especially since the older guy broke off communication since.  Here is the question word for word:

I recently lost my virginity with an older man. About 20 years or so. Just wondering if it's common to just ignore the person you deflowered. I'm not trying to be clingy, but at least stay in touch. Hell, I'll compare every guy after to him right? I fucked him for a while, he said I topped him nicely for a 1st. You ever deflower another man, or woman?

So let me ask... Do you think I responded to this guy's question okay? Thoughts?  How would you have answered?

My answer to his question about losing his virginity.

---------------
Hey am I reading this correctly?  You fucked an older man who was about 20?  If so, just how old are you?  I hope of legal age.  Either way, let me be honest about most men.  Men love sex, and the conquering of another’s body.  It’s more about the physical (for most) than it is about the mutual bonding, or relationship.  I can share in that characteristic in some sense, as I love the energy two men can unleash on each other simply for the sexual adrenaline surge and release.  It’s HOT.  And after it’s done, there’s no need for future contact.

But, there are those whose spirit, heart, and essence transcend that natural instinct to conquer, fuck, and cum with each other.  It’s beautiful to forge a bonding and relationship with certain men and that becomes as important as sharing a load.  I have such close friends whom I love dearly and will communicate with them whenever I can, and there are those whose cum is absorbed into my skin and their cock was rubbed all over my body - and that’s that.  No worries.

So, yes - it’s common for many to ignore someone after having sex with them.  It doesn’t mean they didn’t enjoy being with you.  They probably did. A lot.  But the need that person had to be with you has been fulfilled.  There is no further need.  In plain words, it’s just a fuck.  That’s not a bad thing.  Many will call that shallow, and they are correct.  But that’s still not a bad thing.  There is a certain basic need that gets fulfilled, and there isn’t a need for more.

Personally, I don’t think I’ve ever deflowered someone.  I’ve definitely been told (with a bewildered look in their eye), that they’ve never been fucked like that before. But hey… I’m not bragging.  lol
Look, feel good about what you did.  What did you do?  You’ve taken a huge step into discovering your manhood, and gave yourself a glimpse into what will make you an amazing lover.  One who can confidently charm and seduce another man out of his pants and open up his hole for you, because he knows full well you’ll fuck the hell out of him and leave him a sweaty exhausted cum drained mess.  Atta boy.
So how was it with this first-time guy?  It may have been a first for you, but that doesn’t mean he was some sex god.  As you have more partners in the future, you’ll realize that your first time is very significant because it was your first.  But by far and away it won’t be your best.  The best is yet to cum.  Congratulations.
If you’re trying to reach out to this guy, and he’s not interested… forget him.  You’ve shared all you’re going to with each other, and you should take all that was good from that and move on.  If he is interested in a continued friendship/physical relationship, great!  Enjoy it, either way.

HUGS.  I hope I hear back from you.

2 comments:

  1. I took it that the person was 20 years his senior. I think you handled the question very well.
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Yes, that does make sense. I don't know why I didn't interpret it that way when I first responded to it. Still, I hope whomever wrote this question to me contacts me again.

      Thanks for the reply!

      Delete

I hope you take a moment to communicate your thoughts and/or feelings on what you've read. I'm interested in what you have to say.

Thanks for the comment!