Monday, March 18, 2019

Bi-Top Married Dad's True Story: Cruised at the Men's Room Urinal

Cruised at the Men's Room Urinal

A short write up of a true occurrence that happened to me




image
Driving home from the beach late last night after watching Independence Day fireworks from the sand, I stopped along a highway rest area to take a piss and get a cup of coffee for the 90 minute ride home.  I went into the men’s room and wow were there a lot of urinals there.  Multiple walls that turn several corners.  It was around 12:30 AM so only one or two other men in there besides myself.  The urinals all had partition walls between them, but the one I walked up to was at the end of the row by an outside corner wall which opened up to a larger area of more urinals and there was no partition wall at the end.  Meaning, my cock could be seen by anyone to my right.

Sure enough, out of the corner of my eye I could see this dude standing at one of those urinals.  I slightly turned to check him out and from the back, he was hot.  He looked slightly younger than me, fit body, shaved hair, tanned/olive color skin, fabric shorts and a tank top…   and I could also see him turning his head my way to do the same.  I thought, holy shit I think this dude may be cruising the men’s room!

 


My cock started getting fuller as the piss was flowing, knowing he may be checking me out big time.  As I keep turning my head toward him, he keeps turning his head toward me.  So I start really playing with my cock.  Not stroking it, but flapping and flopping it in that after-piss shake.  I turned just slightly to my right to give more of a view, getting really turned on by the state of exposure I was in.  I started to get hard and just before I stuffed my cock back into my shorts and stepped way back and turned his way, giving him full view as I turned toward the sinks.

image

He immediately stepped away from his urinal and walked toward the sinks too, but then turned into this entirely different section of the men’s room that had even more sinks, urinals, and stalls!  This place was huge, and the maze-like set up made it perfect to find private corners. I was going to step toward the exit, but on impulse I HAD to know if what I thought was happening was really happening.  So I followed him into that separate section.  I had to turn another corner to find him standing at the far corner of the urinals, standing like he was pissing again.  Yeah, this was the real thing.  So I walked up to the urinal next to him and stood to ‘piss’ again too.




image
 Now he put himself on display, and I finally got a good look at this hot dude’s cock and it was fucking nice!  Thick, with a really big head that weighed down the dark olive colored shaft causing it to curve downward as it protruded from this shorts.  He looked at me and smiled, giving me a full view of his incredible dick.




image
image
Before I could gather a single thought in my head, we had our hands on each other’s cocks.  He felt so good.  And it felt great to have his hand wrapped around my dick.



image
Then the sound of footsteps approaching made us let go and stand at the urinals again.  Another guy appeared around the corner and went to one of the stalls.  Either he was looking for a very out of the way place to leave his business, or he was cruising the men’s room too!  Once he closed his stall door, I leaned back to the hot dude and took his cock in my hand again then whispered in his ear that he was hung like a champ.  This made him smile huge, and son-of-a-bitch he was really good looking too. But I had a van load of passengers waiting for me, and I had not yet ordered that cup of coffee I was supposed to be getting.  I had to bolt.  FUCK!  If I had stayed, my evening of fireworks may have ended with my own roman candle going off!




I didn’t want to leave!  If I had a pen or something on me I think I would have given him my email address.  This was the 2nd time in the past year I’ve been cruised in a men’s room!  I have to admit… it’s hot!

Has anything like this happened to you?  Comment here, and tell us all about it!

—

Check out my links:

Visit/Follow me on Twitter:  Bi-Top Married Dad
Learn about Bi-Top Mrd Dad at: My Bio
Read about Bi-Dad’s sexual past as a youth:  The Early Years
Read about my first adult M2M experience: When I Finally Said Yes
Read about my hot outdoor oral sex with: The Steel Blue-Eyed Stud
Read about my 3-way blow job when I: Answered The Ad
Read about the HOT times with:  The 22 Year Old Asian Muscled Stud
Read about when I finally got fucked!:  When I finally got fucked
Read about when I helped a 20 y/o get with his dad:  Hey Brazen. I want my dad. Will you help?
Read about when I attended all-male naked parties:  The All-Male Parties at Tim's
Check out my year of nakedness in 2018:  A look back at 2018... my year of nakedness

4 comments:

  1. Man your blog is so hot. Married bi male here as well. Masculine. I don't get out as much as I would like. I am starting at the beginning now. email me if you want

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey bud... so cool a fellow married bi-guy found this blog and gets into it. Your compliment is much appreciated. Starting at the beginning... of what? Getting with men? Reading the other installments of my blog? I'm intrigued.

      Big naked hugs with hardons to all my fellow married bi-guys!

      Delete
    2. I'd like to get some more guys to talk with too email me too nottodayguy86@gmail

      Delete
  2. I'd love to be cruised at the urinal! Is that weird???

    ReplyDelete

I hope you take a moment to communicate your thoughts and/or feelings on what you've read. I'm interested in what you have to say.

Thanks for the comment!