Brazen's Links
HEY YOU!
Here's a quick guide to the posts that mean the most to me:
Click here to learn more about me:
Read about my personal M2M sexual journey from youth to adulthood
Read about when I had sex with a man [as an adult] for the first time:
When I met this hot, gorgeous, and sweet Steel-Blue Eyed stud for a sexy hike:
Read about how I wound up in a 3-way blow job when I "Answered The Ad"
Read about when I fucked this 22 year old Asian stud-boi
Read about when I helped this 20 year old stud get with his real Dad
Read about when I attended All-Male Orgies
Read about when I got cruised at a parkway rest area men's room
Read about when I finally got fucked!
Read the well-received article I wrote on Male Bonding and Masturbation
Read about when I interviewed a very famous actor/model about a hot M2M photo shoot
Read about when I feel asleep on the beach and woke up in the middle of a Gay Pride Event
Bi-Top Married Dad's Weekend: Connecticut Sound Pride
Brazen's Outdoor Nakedness
Bi-Top Married Dad's Naked Times Outdoors
Man,am I ever glad I stumbled upon your page here. After the demise of Tumblr, I was afraid I'd lost track of what all you wrote, which would have sucked - because you really seem to 'get it', as far as what all this m4m stuff is about. I can relate completely, even if I'm single and should admit I'm more or less gay, but I appreciate your view on things all the same. (and lets face it, your pics are hot!)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the kind words, my friend. Glad you found me here as well. Sadly, my Tumblr account was locked out before I advertised where I'd be - mostly because I wasn't sure myself. Gets me rocked up to know how I see things hits center for how you see it too.
DeleteHot stories! Would love to strike up a conversation. As a not out bi-dad, I have some questions after reading your response about the first time you got fucked. Willing to be in contact outside of comments? Discreet here.
ReplyDeleteHi CTRick... you can reach out to me on Twitter: @BrayZen68
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteIs there a way to connect and speak with you directly? I'd like to talk if possible.
ReplyDeleteHi NoVa Bi Dad... you can reach out to me on Twitter: @BrayZen68
Delete