Sunday, December 22, 2013

Bi-Top Married Dad, The Early Years… Brazen’s Beginnings Part IV

Bi-Top Married Dad… Brazen’s Beginnings  Part IV

A multi-part account from when I was a child of my earliest thoughts of men, and of the M2M sexual encounters I had from a young age through into my twenties.  I hope you read and enjoy.

To read Part III first: Part III

Part IV

Around my junior year I became good friends with a guy in class.  Captain of the basketball team and popular with the girls.  I can’t tell you how many freakin’ stories I’ve read that have to do with the captain of the basketball team from high school.  But I swear, he really was!  He stood about 5’ 10”, soft and wavy blonde hair, smooth jock body with that All-American look.

Once we got a bit closer, he let me in on something.  He told me how he and other guys from the team would get together and jerk off.  He described everyone’s cock in detail and knew how much each one of the guys could cum.  One afternoon after school we were hanging out at the apartment he and his family lived in, and I brought it up.

“So where do you guys usually do this?” I asked.

“We do it right here lots of times, and at one of the other guys’ houses because his parents work and the house is empty.”

“And you guys just sit around jerking off?”

“I have a stash of porno movies and we put those on.  Come here, I’ll show you.”

We walked over to where he kept a lot of his things, and he dug out this box he kept hidden.  Inside were two blank video tapes.

“Want to put them on and jerk off?”  He asked.

“Come on, you don’t really do this do you?”

He walked over and turned on the TV and VCR, and inserted one of the tapes.  On screen there was some guy fucking this girl.  Taking off his shirt, he turned back toward me then grabbed the waistband of his shorts and yanked them down.  There was this nice thick dick with a man sized head hanging down a good 4 to 5 inches from this beautiful full bush of dirty blonde pubes.  Below that thick shaft was a large and loose nut sack for that hot cock to nestle against.  My mouth watered and my cock started to get stiff.


 “Come on, man… it’s cool.”  He said.

I wasn’t letting this opportunity get away from me.  I was in.

“Yeah, okay.  I answered.

With that he pulled his shorts and underwear completely off and walked away from me toward the bathroom, giving me this perfect view of his smooth round ass.  The two round globes expanding and contracting with each step made my heart sink.  I wanted it.  He returned quickly with his cock sporting a semi.  It swung back and forth looking full and heavy.  In his hands was a jar of Vasaline and a roll of toilet paper.  He sat down next to me on the couch, opened the jar, scooped out a generous amount of lube and grabbed his dick.

“Okay man.”  He said.  “Let’s see that cock.”

As I was undoing the drawstring around my shorts, and I started asking him who was really big on the team, and he told me, adding that one of the guys in particular was astronomically huge!  Then he said to me, “I’ll bet you’re big too.”

“Nah.”  I replied.  “Look at me.  I’m 5’ 7” and 130 pounds.  Believe me, the rest is proportionate”.

“Come on, let’s see that Italian sausage.”

I stood up and grabbed my waistband.  Down came my shorts and underwear in one motion, and I was sporting a semi of my own.  I sat back down on the couch, and while I was sitting he adjusted how he was positioned on the couch so his leg was against mine.  It drove me wild.  My dick sprung right up.

“Damn, man.  You got a great cock!”  He said, stroking his thick shaft between his palm and fingers.  The Vasaline being spread all over his long dick made it glisten in the afternoon sun.

“Thanks, but I don’t think so.”  I replied.  “Yours is the big one, man.  That’s a big dick.”

He handed me the jar and I got what I needed and began stroking.


“Yeah, you got a big one too.  You’re bigger than some of the guys on the basketball team.”  And he proceeded to name each one.  I didn’t think he was being sincere at first, but to name the several guys that he thought I was bigger than convinced me he was.  The reassurance from this popular jock stud who has been around all that hung jock cock meant so much to me.  For the first time I felt like I could be one of the Locker Room Proud guys, and the jolt of adrenaline that shot through me had me feeling like I could take down the building with my bare hands.  I don’t know if it is like this for everyone, but the acceptance and adoration from another man about my physical appearance has always had an immense impact on my self esteem.  That has not changed throughout my life.

image

The porno on the TV played on with a second guy joining in and double fucking her pussy.  That was always my favorite thing in straight porn because the two “straight” guys had no problem with their big cocks being squashed together inside her cunt.  One guy’s hot ballsack slapping into the other one while he thrusted in and out, the valley of his hairy sweaty ass opening up on the upswing, and closing shut on the down.  That was so fucking hot to me.



image

image

Any time I watched porn my eyes were always on what the guys were doing.  I had never seen a gay porno at this point, so all my focus was on the men and nothing got me hotter than when they crossed swords.  The girl would be between the two standing dudes, she’d be crouched down and facing the camera, suck off the two guys on either side of her face.  Their huge rods would be in each hand as she traded back and forth with her mouth.  But when she’d put them both in her mouth the two cocks would be crammed together.  OMG that made me crazy.

image
The best was when she’d take the two cocks in each hand and swirl the tips together mixing their precum.  Kissing cocks.  I wanted that.  I wanted that kind of bond with a buddy.  Nothing was hotter to me.  I mean, if these studly stallions were doing it in the movie and were still considered 'straight', shouldn’t the guys watching be okay with doing that too?  I thought so!
image

image

I’d really go wild when one of the guys would shoot his load and his cum would hit the other guy’s body.  That always made my nuts feel like they were going to unleash right then and there.  I once saw a scene where the one guy came all over the girl’s stomach, then the other guy used his big hard cock to scoop up his buddy’s hot cream and feed it into her mouth.  Holy fuck.  The sight of one guy’s warm and white cum on another guy’s man-sized cock head would send me over the edge.

Silently I kept my focus on those M2M contacts in the video while I jacked off next to my friend.  We both shifted our views from the TV to each other as we stroked our cocks.  I was really loving this.  As the intensity was building up in our balls, a natural grind kicked in so our bottom halves were in motion.  His strong hairy leg gliding along mine was almost too much to take.  I was getting close, and fast.  I decided to slow down the action to make this moment last.  He started talking about our cocks again.

image

“I like the way you stroke with your left hand.  Aren’t you right handed?”  He said.
“Yes.”  I answered.  “But my cock fits into my left hand so much better than with my right.  It feels a lot much better that way.  And besides, since I’m right handed it leaves it free to do other things.”

image

image

“You know, you really do have a great cock.  That Italian sausage is big!”

“You’re crazy.”  I shot back.  “No it isn’t.  You’ve got the big one.  You’re so much thicker and longer than I am.”

He responded, “I’m telling you, mine is no bigger than yours.”

“Bullshit.”  I said.  “Look, you can grab it if you want to and feel for yourself.  I’m not as thick as you.  I wish I was, but I’m not.”

I didn’t think he’d take my challenge seriously, but he reached over with his left hand and gripped my shaft while he still had his own held in his right. His hand never moved, it just squeezed.  This made a huge glob of precum ooze out of my piss slit, not far at all from where his hand was.  He was amazed by it.  I guess he didn’t get too much.

image

“Damn, man!  Look at all that!”

“Yeah.”  I replied.  “I get a lot of that stuff.   Always makes my underwear wet when it’s stuck in there.”  We both laughed.

The massive droplet of precum started traveling down my head and toward the shaft.  It was getting very close to his hand.  I think it was more than he was willing to check out, so he let go.  To keep the interest going, I commented again on it.





image

“It makes for the best lube.  I rarely need the Vaseline, I just go with the precum and my spit.”

“Woah!”  He was impressed.  “That’s so great!”

I took over stroking my cock again, and he watched intently as my fist ran over the trail of precum and spread it around my entire dick.  I loved that I had this stud, who was obviously bigger than me, being so impressed by what I had and what it could do.  I decided to add on to the resume.

image

“I really cum a lot too, and depending on how intense it is, I can shoot really far.  But I’d rather have all that meat like you have, you hung fucker.”

“I was just gripping yours, and it’s thick!”  He argued back.

“Okay, time for me to tell for myself.”  I reached over with my right hand, moved his hand off his cock, and took over.  I spent a few seconds just gripping it like he did with me, and it was clear as clear could be that he was thicker than I was.  And I said as much.  This playful argument would last between us for our entire lives.  We still talk every now and then and every conversation has him asking how my big thick cock is doing and if I still jerk it a lot.  I always tell him to come jerk it with me and see for himself.  One day, perhaps he will.

image

image

Still on the couch, I had both of us in my grasp.  I couldn’t help but start stroking his a little bit.  He sort of resisted but I just told him that I wanted to feel what it was like to jerk a cock with this much thickness and length.  Then I went for it, and told him to stroke mine so he could feel that I was thinner than he was.  He reached right over and started stroking me as I stroked him.

image

image



“I keep telling you, mine is no bigger than yours.”

I shot back again, “You are either a kind liar, or just out of your fucking mind.”

“Well, there’s only one way to find out.”  He said.  “Let’s line em up and see.”

image



He stood up and faced me, and I did the same.  Now our two hard cocks were pointed directly at each other.  It took everything I had not to just advance forward and go full body to body, but I was far too nervous I’d cross the line from bud to fag.  He stepped closer to me though, and took my cock in his hand.  He lined up his beautiful dick directly under mine, and head to balls our cocks were stacked.

image

image

I could see his shaft beneath mine.  Why?  BECAUSE HE’S THICKER!  But what the fuck did I care?  He was holding our cocks together!  This was amazing!

image

The sensitive bottom of my shaft was wriggling ever so slightly along the top of his shaft, and my head was just reaching to the edge of his bush.  Not his body, but his bush.

club-frot:      Dos Pollas - Una obsecion  Two Cocks - One obsession   

image

daddysboypussy:    My English teacher knew I needed extra credit pretty badly…

The sensation was incredible and it was sending shocks directly to my nuts.  I wasn’t going to last if this kept up, and my bud would have my full blown load shot directly into his pubes.  Something about this experience was telling me he wasn’t looking for a gay romp.  He was very comfortable in sharing certain things about his body with his buddies, but it didn’t really go further than that.  So I didn’t push it.

We sat back down as we were before and kept on jacking to the video.  Oh yeah… there was a video.  I had nearly forgotten.  I was so worked up by this point it wasn’t going to take long at all, and from I described earlier about shooting far on intense orgasms… this was going to be one of them.

image

image

image

image

I tried to hold it off for as long as I could.  I wanted him to lose it first.  I almost made it, but there was no way I could hold off any longer.  I told him I was going to shoot, and he told me to go for it.

“Let’s see that big cock shoot cum.”  He said.

image

He got his wish right away.  I blasted like a cannon and I purposefully aimed my cock a bit to the right, in his direction.  Remember what I said about pushing it?  Fuck it.  My cock shot a long thick string of cum that we could watch fly through the air for its 1.2 second-long trip.  It landed on his upper thigh and up along his left side just above the waistline.

image

image

The second strand was just as strong and hit me on my chin and my chest.   The ropes that followed covered my belly and soaked up my hand.

image

image

image

image

All he could do is say “HOLY SHIT!  Look at how much you can cum!”

With my cum dripping from my chin, he lost it and his cock gushed out a big pool of white jock juice all over his strong abs and his beautiful thick bush.

image



The two of us just rested back against the couch with our legs still pressed together, and the other spread out wide in front of us.  The cum that I hit him with started thinning and turning clear, running down the side of his leg and meeting my own.

“You hit my leg.”  He plainly stated.

“Yeah, sorry about that.”  I lied.

“No.. it’s cool.  It’s very cool.  That’s never happened before.  Everybody shoots their stuff on their stomachs or into their hand.  One of them will only finish himself off in the bathroom and I have no idea why.  But I’ve never seen anybody cum like you just did.“

“I’ve shot farther.”

“No way!”

“Yeah, if it’s really good I can shoot a mile.  I’ve gone over my head.”

“You stud!” He said.

We wiped up with the tissue paper he brought out earlier, and he returned the Vasoline to the bathroom cabinet where he got it from.  We put our shorts back on and he hid away the video tape like it was before.  Since that time we jerked off together countless times, and he still jerked off a lot with the basketball team but I never got in on one of those group jack sessions.  I would have loved it.






I jerked off several times to the thought of him with the team, getting ready for a game - or any time they had team-bonding moments.



End Part IV.  Up next, Part V, where I talk more about post high school years, ups and downs with women, and the 3some I had at a party with my buddy and this girl.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the next part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading quite a few of your posts, and you are almost
    a part of my life that I never have had. Could you give me some info
    on how to contact you. Thanks Radicaljoe Maybe you could send it
    to my address on this email

    ReplyDelete
  3. The devising of games among young men to get other young men to drop their drawers must be among the oldest diversions of the world. As a gay teen in the days before video games (the true dark Ages), I used the following ploy to see quite a few dicks. I would ask my friend if he had been circumcised -- to my surprise, very few of them knew! I would then explain that it was good thing if they had been. But if not, they could more easily give their future wives cervical cancer (at least that's what all my Mother's medical books said...) I assured them, as a circumcised guy myself, I could put their minds at ease by a quick examination of their penis. And I proceeded to do just that. What fun I had.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you take a moment to communicate your thoughts and/or feelings on what you've read. I'm interested in what you have to say.

Thanks for the comment!