Friday, September 6, 2013

Bi-Top Married Dad, The Early Years… Brazen’s Beginnings Part III

Bi-Top Married Dad… Brazen’s Beginnings - Part III

Bi-Top Married Dad… Brazen’s Beginnings

A multi-part account from when I was a child of my earliest thoughts of men, and of the M2M sexual encounters I had from a young age through into my twenties.  I hope you read and enjoy.

To read Part II first: PART II

PART III
Since there was no outlet for my thoughts or feelings, I needed something to get these raging desires under control.  So I began to write.  And it is now as I’m writing this story that it is occurring to me that my need to write about things originates back to my sophomore year in high school, when I’d spend my entire 43 minutes of study hall writing out sex stories I fantasized about.  I filled an entire three hole punch note pad in my loose leaf Trapper Keeper (remember those).  Episode after episode of hot sex that happened between myself and my two close friends who lived on the block with me.  (yeah, the one from the fort).   I didn’t realize how immersed I was in my writing until this senior from the wrestling team leaned over and asked,

“What are you writing about?  It’s all I ever see you do.”

“Oh.  It’s just a journal I need to keep for English class.  We have to do at least two pages a day.  It sucks.”

That seemed to satisfy him.  Whew.  Although I secretly wished he would have seen what was in there, and later on approach me to see if I wanted to fuck.  I could only imagine his hot and hairy wrestler body going wild on me.  One day while in that study period, I had to take a piss very badly.  I got up and went to the restroom.  When I got back I realized I had left my note pad completely wide open on my desk where anyone could have seen.  Thankfully, the room was filled with oblivious adolescents who didn’t give a shit what school work anyone else was doing.  Another ‘whew’ moment.  When I would go home after school, instead of doing my homework I’d be jerking off while reading all these three-way sex stories I had written about my two friends and I.  Man… we went at it like CHAMPS!



image
image

I shot loads clear over my head when I came.  That’s another thing I was discovering about my dick.  I came in buckets and I would shoot rope after rope of creamy hot white cum all over the place.  I once measured it landing as far as six feet away from me from standing and blasting across my bedroom floor. 


image

So maybe I didn’t have a showpiece to parade around the locker room with (something I still wish I had to this day), but I sure had it where it counted.  One day someone would find that out!


image
image
image

Back then, Atari 2600 and Intellivision were the big gaming rages (I know, stone age).  In the midst of my adolescent horniness, I wrote up rules specific to several Atari games to make them ‘strip and fuck’ style competitions.  Something like this; The first time your guy died or if you had a goal scored against you, you’d lose your shirt, then your socks, then your pants and finally your underwear.  After you had no more clothes to lose, with each additional loss you’d have to start ‘doing things’.  Get a hard on in front of your opponent, jerk off for one minute, stroke or suck off your opponent for one minute…  If things progressed from there, you’d have to make yourself cum, or make your opponent cum.  I had them typed out on paper and carefully stored away where only I could find them, fantasizing about if I would ever be able to share them with a buddy and have him be a willing participant.  I even brought them to school in my back pack with the hope I could have that ‘moment’ where it was okay to share them.  You know what?  It worked.

At lunch one day, everyone at our table was talking about our video games and how far we were able to get with them.  It turned into a private conversation with the guy sitting next to me and for some reason it just felt like a good time to tell him I worked out rules for playing ‘strip’ versions for several games.  He thought it was awesome and wanted to see them.  So I let him.  Neither one of us mentioned the fact that girls didn’t seem to be written into the rules, but he was really into playing.  So we set up a night that I would sleep over his house and play.  His younger brother was home and kept hounding us to either play or at least watch us play the games, so the rules never came out and the action never happened.  Yeah a huge let down, but not all was lost.  This set up the unspoken understanding between us that we both were willing to suck each others dick.

At school we were walking down the corridor near the end of the day, and were talking about how we still really wanted to play by those rules.  But he knew his brother would never leave us alone, and at my house… there was just no way.  So he suggested the two of us stay late at school and catch the late bus home, and we could figure something else out.  After the bell, the two of us sought out a private storage area of the high school where we knew no one ever was.  It was this large stairwell that circled around the back part of the auditorium and went above the top floor toward the roof.  It became the area where objects were placed and left for a long time.  We had the place to ourselves.  This was my first fully grown, mutually consented, person to person sexual encounter, and it was with another guy.  I dropped my jeans, and he dropped his pair of white painter’s pants (popular back then).  He was huge compared to me, but I realized that he didn’t seem to care about that.  He loved my cock and aggressively sucked me.  It felt good, right, and natural.  It was so hot to be looking down and watching his male head bobbing in and out as he sucked, to see his male hair moving to his actions, and his male lips tightly wrapped around the shaft of my dick, soaking me up good.  It was heaven to me.



image
image


I had to have his as well.  So I switched the action and took his large dick in my mouth.  The heat, the texture on my lips and tongue, the taste, the scent of his thick bush of dirty blonde pubic hair, the pressure against the inside walls of my cheeks and the soft but significant pounding on the back of my throat…  It was the perfect cocktail of combined sensations.  I was a fully and firmly established cock lover.  I didn’t want to be anything else.  We finished ourselves off by jacking our loads into a single 3 inch wide pool of warm white cum that we shot onto one of the steps, and left it there.  Our melded deposit of boy batter just waiting for the next person to discover.  I often think back and wonder what that pool of cum looked like over time, and if anyone ever found it.  That was hot.



image




image

This began multiple episodes of exposing ourselves to each other at school at every opportunity we had, and even led to a very risky but wild event.  We were both sitting at a table in the school’s library, and he wanted me to give him a blow job right there.  I refused.  It was too risky.  But he kept on me to do it, and I was getting more and more enticed by the minute.  So I agreed.  I led him to the back part of the library where several 8 foot tall wooden bookshelves were.  It was a barren area of the library since there were no tables, and they were positioned some 40 or more feet on the opposite end of the room’s main entrance.  We stopped in the center of one of the narrow passages between two of the bookshelves.  I was so nervous, but so excited.  He unzipped his pants and out flopped that big dick of his.  Yum.  It was my Achilles heel.  My Kryptonite.  My undeniable weakness.  I couldn’t say no.  I did one last survey of the room to make sure nobody else was nearby, then dropped to my knees and sucked his hot cock in a room full of about 30 other people who at any time could walk back there and discover us.  The carpeted floor made for a perfect silent and undetected approach from any one of them.  There I was with my face buried into this guy’s crotch sucking his hard cock.  If we were caught we’d be known all around the area as the town’s faggots by 5PM that night.  But we were never caught.  Nobody knew the wiser.   He grabbed the sides of my head and pounded down my throat.  In no time he said he was going to cum and he pulled out of my mouth.  We both stroked it off and quickly it started spouting his boy batter all over the library carpet. 



image

Without even wiping up, he quickly stuffed his drained cock back in his pants and I got to my feet.  While walking back to the table, it hit me.  I got face-fucked in the high school library.  I GOT FACE FUCKED IN THE HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY.  Holy shit!

image
image
image

Once school let out it was 2 months of Summer heat as a horny teenager.  I don’t know what it is about heat and horniness but the two make quite a pair.  A buddy of mine was hanging out at my house, and we decided to go swimming.  When we were in the pool, my older sister’s boyfriend showed up and joined us for a little while.  When he got out of the pool he ducked into our shed because it was a good place to change.  For some reason he decided not to wait until he had anything on before stepping out completely naked and in full view.  My immediate thought when I saw his thick hairy body and big cock was that my sister would have been with that, and I wished it was me.  It made me horny.

image
image
image
image
image
image

I guess it must have had an impact on my buddy as well.  Somehow we wound up floating face down on rafts and making a wave pool by thrusting our waists up and down.  The suctioning action from the pockets of water and air on the rafts got us both hard as rocks.  If we kept going long enough I think we could have cum right there.  Once we stood up in the pool there was no hiding our rods.

image



With my sister and boyfriend gone, we had the place to ourselves.  The arousing mixture of summer heat and chlorine just added to the hotness we were feeling.  I don’t know about you, but the smooth feeling of chlorine on dried skin and the scent it gives off gets me sexed up like crazy.  I made a comment that the rafts felt fucking amazing and my buddy agreed.  I asked if he could imagine us doing that again without our suits on and he got really excited about the thought.  The backyard wasn’t completely private, but there was enough of the pool area blocked from view that it could work.  I asked if he wanted to give it a try and at first he seemed uneasy about doing it but he also seemed too excited not to.  So we decided to lose our suits and jumped bare assed back on the rafts, humping and bucking like crazy.

image
image

I could see the dark hairy crack of my buddy’s ass thrusting up and down in the water, and I was doing the same.  The sloshing and suction sound was loud from both of us, and it really turned me on.  Our cocks repeatedly being slammed down, trapped between the raft and our bodies in a shallow vortex of water.  The force of would create a vacuum seal centered around our dicks.  Our upward movement would break the airless chamber open and the plunging suction was intense beyond intense.  The feeling was out of control and I was going to cum.  I hopped off the raft and stood in the pool, and my buddy felt it was time to take the breather as well.  Now that the water calmed down and the rafts no longer concealed us, we were clearly visible to each other.  His nakedness was so beautiful to me.  Not just in an arousing way, but in a natural way was well.

image
image

We gently moved around in the water reveling in the feeling of our cocks being free in the cool and constantly moving liquid.  His naked body was right in front of me and I wanted to jump on him, but felt it may be too much.  My mind was racing though, and in my thoughts we were tangling in the pool with no other care in the world but to feel our bodies together and make each other cum.

image

Our erections weren’t quitting and we both knew we needed to relieve them.  We got out of the pool, toweled off and quickly put our suits back on to make sure we weren’t seen on the walk back to the house.  We headed straight upstairs to my bedroom.  I unwrapped the towel from around my waist and my bathing suit was doing nothing to hide that I was still hard.  We both acknowledged that the pool had us really worked up and I told him mine wasn’t going down.  That made his cock pulse and I could see it through his tented suit. That was it, I reached under the right leg of my bathing suit and lifted the liner to release my cock.

“I mean… look at this!"  I said.  "There is no getting this down."

My libido had me feeling bold enough to stand there hard in front of him and I was far too turned on to worry about what I had (or didn’t have) to show.  There is a point you pass when all inhibitions have rushed out of you and taken over by the surging adrenaline rush of arousal, and I was there.  How you may ‘look’ is totally overpowered by how you 'feel’.  I was shocked at how easily I was allowing myself to be seen naked and fully aroused.  I’m usually the shy one, but not today. My friend laughed, but hey, he was just as hard as I was and I guess I was letting him know it was okay to be hard in such close proximity and show it.  So he lifted his suit as well and out sprung his hard cock.

image

We both laughed again, because our dicks looked nearly identical in shape and size.  That was a good shot of confidence to me, because I was finally around another guy who was my size.  We joked that if someone could only see our cocks, they would think we were brothers.  That just made the situation so comfortable between us.  I yanked down my suit and stood in front of him with my hard prick pointing out proudly.  Being the naked and erect buddy in the room, his eyes were fixated upon me.  A bit shorter than he was, I was very slender back then.  I had hairy legs, hairy pits, and a good amount of hair on my bush, but my torso from my 29 inch waist to my neck was hairless.  I guess the best way to describe my dick is from a story I recently read where the guy getting ready to give a blow job describes the dick he’s about to go down on (which happened to be his favorite kind).  He described it as:  short enough that if you suck it you can take it all right down to the root with nose to bush, and thin enough that it won’t give you an attack of lock jaw.  On the other hand, it’s long enough to swallow down on and thick enough to be a good mouthful.  Hey if that’s my dick, I guess I’m not that bad off after all.

image

At this moment I felt confident, strong, sexy, and like I was an impressive body to be on display.  My buddy wasn’t as willing to join me in my hardened nakedness, but I told him I had to jack this thing off or I’d go crazy.  I grabbed some lotion and started stroking.  He wasn’t going to make it, and he knew it.  He dropped his suit and put some lotion in his hand.  As we stood there, our bodies practically toe to toe, we started to jerk off.



image

My knees buckle when my cock is getting worked on so I needed to get off my feet.  I sat down on the carpeted floor leaning against my bed and kept on stroking.  He joined me and the two of us spent the next several minutes sitting next to each other on the floor in my room with our legs spread open, jerking ourselves off until we came.



image

My cum shot straight up and landed back down on my stomach and bush. 



image

His gushed out strong thick and full. 



image

We laughed again that we both produced the same amount of cum, and it was a lot.  It was such a great and easy-going bonding experience.  Once our cocks settled down and we wiped up our cum, we spent a good amount of time just hanging out naked together in my room.  We both felt great, and nothing changed between us afterward.  I loved it.  It showed me I could be comfortably naked in front of another guy, even if it wasn’t sexual.  I finally had that brotherly experience I had longed for. 

End Part III.  Up next, Part IV where I talk more about high school and jerking off with a good friend who was the captain of the basketball team. 

11 comments:

  1. Incredibly hot story and your photographs are so sensual. Sure made me stiff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sexual autobiography is beautiful and hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, man! Hope to see you writing SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should rename your blog "gay top married dad". I'm bisexual and I wrote sex stories about women in jr HS/HS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When did you first have anal sex with a man? You should blog about that with sexy pics. Or blog about taking and giving anal sex with men during NSA hook ups.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your story is very similar to mine. I would love to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, man. I love the experiences young guys have, and I'm so glad I had them. I hope you share - give me all the hot cum-dripping details.

      Delete
    2. I would love to hear it too! nottodayguy86@gmail

      Delete
  7. Mine was truth or dare.. I'd love to share too have an email or something?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was awesome. I am gay but prefer bi guys because I dislike the gay lifestyle. There is a whole breed of men that chase you guys...

    ReplyDelete

I hope you take a moment to communicate your thoughts and/or feelings on what you've read. I'm interested in what you have to say.

Thanks for the comment!