Monday, January 30, 2012

Bi-Top Married Dad's Bio: About Me

Who I am... about me (Please do not reblog/copy/share/download pics)





image

Welcome to my blog page. I made this blog to let you know a little about who I am, as well as what I look like.  It works as a way to put a bit more than what’s available in the regular profile format.  I only ask that what I share with you in here… stays in here.  That includes pictures as well as content.  I may be putting myself out there, but also have a need to be discreet. In other words, don’t download, copy, reblog, or share anything you see here. Thank you.

image

So what happens here? This is where you’ll learn about my various sides, as I have many: A rough side, a soft side, an intellectual side, a perv side, an extremely passionate and intense side, a romantic side, a musical side, an exhibitionist side (as you can see in my pics and perhaps have seen on cam), a playful side, a shy side, a wild side… and others. As you visit my blog, interact with me, or exchange messages with me, I’m sure you’ll be subjected to all of them.

image

I’m a married, masculine, bi-sexual man. I’m not one for labels, but I guess you need something to get a feel for the kind of guy I am… and I suppose that fits best. I’m 5'7", 171lbs. I guess I’m shorter than most, but I tuck into you very nicely that way.  I’m coated with a bit of fur, and every once in a while I’ll trim it down so it’s not too long, and I’ll accentuate the trail leading down to my bush. I have blue eyes and a bald head I shave a few times a week. I refuse to be one of those ‘comb over’ guys, and thankfully having a bald head is a cool thing nowadays instead of being considered some sort of affliction. After a day my head gets coated with a minimal amount of fuzz. People love to rub their hands on my head. They say it’s very soothing. You can rub any other body part that comes to mind if you wish. I’m into firefighting, anything outdoors, home improvement projects around the house, drumming, and I’m into just about any style of music. In fact, I am a HUGE fan of music. All styles, all types. I go wild over good dance music and good classic Disco, and for a white boy - I can move. And being Italian-American, I love Sinatra.  I grew up with his music playing in the house constantly and before I knew it I recognized the songs and knew all the words.  He’s incredible.  Besides, if you’re of Italian descent and don’t like Sinatra - you’re kicked out.  You’ll have to become Greek, or something, Ha-Ha.  My main passion is rock, though. Some of the newer bands who catch my ear are Rev Theory, Disturbed, Alter Bridge, or bands from the 90’s like Live, 3 Doors Down, Brother Cane, Black Crowes… and I have an eternal love for the Classic Rock bands of the 70’s and early 80’s including Zeppelin, Boston, The Eagles, Kansas, Journey, Pat Benatar, The Police, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac (I’m in love with Stevie Nicks), Bad Company, etc., and my favorite band on the planet will always be RUSH!  They just seem to encompass everything there is about music that I love.  And thanks to a certain celebrity from Tinsletown, I’m recently a Springsteen fan.  The guy really turned me on to him when for the longest time I just didn’t go much for his stuff.  He and I traded albums to listen to.  I’d give him a Rush album to check out for a week, and he’d give me a Springsteen album.  Then we’d talk about it at the end of the week.  I don’t know if I turned him into a Rush fan, but he did turn me into a much bigger Springsteen fan.
image

But that’s not why I’m here. I’m here because of men. I’m looking for hot masculine buddies to bond with. My philosophy is, all men who hang together should cum together.

image
It’s all about the bond - as men. Nothing beats the bond two men can have; physically, emotionally, or spiritually. It’s something I hold very close to my soul in terms of need, and desire. That’s why I’m here. I’m not looking to hook up with anybody, but it’s certainly not out of the question - as I have done it many times before, and know first hand that sex between two men is more incredible than I thought it would be. As I tell the Bi-curious whom have asked me in the past what it is like, I tell them “It’s everything you think it will be, and more”. I love sex with men. And… I’m good at it. I love the aggression, the limitless passion, the adrenaline, the sweat, and the physical force that two men can bring to each other. I love the strength, the power, the hardness, the masculine scent, and the sound of a man when he’s cumming.  The aggression comes from the massive jolts of adrenaline that shoot through me like rockets when that 'fuck’ feeling has taken over. When I’m fucking a guy, and he reaches that place of primal orgasmic pleasure from deep within him, that is when I feel so mighty and powerful… knowing I did that.
image
Yet there is mutual caring and bonding at the same time. It’s not about dominance, or 'winning’. It’s about mutually pleasing and displaying that power can equally exist with tenderness. It’s a feeling that cannot be matched through heterosexual sex.  I mean let’s face it. The male body is fucking incredible. How can I possibly keep my hands off?  I must be clear, though. I’m not looking for a boyfriend.  I’ve certainly fallen for a guy or two in the past, and it led to heartbreak, regret, and that endless wonder of what 'could have been’.  It carries with me to this day, sadly. However, it has also taught me that I have the capacity to feel love for another man which is a personal discovery that made it all worth it.  Still, heartbreak hurts like hell so it has made me somewhat less emotionally available.  Yet I remain a friendly and welcoming person.  Sure, the idea of experiencing feelings for someone again is certainly possible.  However, it is not what I am looking for and I find I shy away from people who try too hard to take it there.  If it is going to happen, it will happen on its own.  Just sayin’.

image

I’m a guy with a white collar job, but a blue collar attitude.  I’d much rather be having a beer at a dive bar and laughing from casual discussion than having martinis on the golf course while complaining about the stock market.  As a masculine man who is deeply attracted to other masculine men, you’ll find I don’t go much for feminine acting males. Men should be men, in my opinion. So if you tend to 'float’ across the room and immediately take notice to the draperies whenever you enter someone’s home… perhaps you’ve visited the wrong blog. If you enjoy wearing clothing or anything else that is supposed to be on a woman… this isn’t the place to indulge in it. If you know all the words to every Judy Garland song, shame on you. LOL I mean no disrespect or insult to anyone… hell I happen to be very fond of Streisand’s voice and own a lot of her material (A Piece of Sky from Yentl is my favorite - let’s see who knows that one), but I’m sure you get what I mean. I’m not judgmental to anyone or their lifestyles, but I’m very clear on what doesn’t interest or attract me, all the same. And please don’t think I categorize men who feel deeply, have good hearts, and appreciate finer things in art, music, stage and/or theater as feminine. I do not. I’ve even been in a few community theater plays and had a blast at each one.  I also think a man who can cook and/or bake… is sexy.  But men who roll their eyes as a form of communication, play bitchy games with people and get proud of themselves for it, send nasty hateful messages from behind the safety of their keyboards (so tough), say the word “eewww” after making that “tsk” sound between their tongue and teeth, are afraid of sports or getting dirty, are intimidated at the thought of hammers and nails, and tend to know more about feminine products and the latest in fashion trends than women do would do well to find someone else to spend their time with. You won’t have anything in common with me.
image
image

So why all these pics of myself, you ask? (did you ask?) Well I’m explaining them anyway. It’s because for a very long time my only connection to other men was through my computer. Taking pics of myself was the only way to know another man was looking at me. And it was very, very important to me to have that. I don’t belong to a gym, I’m not on a sports team where I’ll be huddled with the boys, and I don’t have a group of buds where we’ll all be naked together. So these pics are my way of being seen, and accepted. It closes that gap of separation and allows me to exist with a group of individuals I desire to exist with, yet otherwise cannot in the way I freely wish I could. Even though I’ve branched out from the computer in my willingness to bond with men, it still remains my main avenue for this bonding experience. And to be quite honest, it’s infectious as well as extremely arousing. Much like masturbation, there is a sensual and self-gratifying satisfaction in taking pictures of oneself, and I’ve become somewhat of a self-pic whore. It’s at this point in my blog I must reiterate not copying, sharing, or downloading anything that is here. It’s not like I think I’m all that (I don’t), but still would appreciate your respect in this matter.
image
image
image

I do try and take care of my body, but I’m far from being a muscle jock/gym rat type.  I’d love to be spending lots of time at the gym getting that Hollywood body, and would be very dedicated to it if I had the time. But my day doesn’t leave me with much 'personal’ time, so I can only do what I can here and there. I hope I look alright, regardless. That, of course, is entirely up to you to decide. And unfortunately, the HUNG fairy seemed to pass me by when those big dicks were being handed out. I can’t believe these 8 and 9 inch long and ultra thick cocks I see on so many of you blessed studs. You’re quite fortunate to have them. Hell… I’d be happy with 7”. HA-HA. I find myself fascinated with bigger cocks just out of the wonder of what it must be like to HAVE all that. But it is certainly no requirement for being desirable, nor do I look at it as a barometer for manliness. I’m not shy about showing what I have (especially in the company of like-minded men who are into other men), but do me a favor and don’t sign me up for any locker room contests. I’m usually the 'lil guy in the crowd, and I’ve learned to be okay with that. I’m getting more and more into wanting to be hanging naked in large groups of men, who just want to be men. I’ve also learned that size doesn’t matter. Passion does. And when it comes to sensuality and raw adrenalized passion, that’s where I am at my best. I live for the that… SURGE.
image
image
image

A regular fuck buddy would be awesome.  My ideal thing would be to have a good bud who I could hang with, watch the game with some beers, and be naked the entire time while we fuck around.  That would rock.
image
I’ve become known as somewhat of a Dad in these parts.  I love the mentor/fledgling relationship a young man and myself can have.  So much to be shared and passed down.  But I’ve also noticed some to be taking my openness to a young man or how I would raise a son of my own as a sexual fondness for the under-aged.  That could not be more wrong.  So let’s talk about the dad/son legal age thing…  It seems some of the questions and comments I’ve been getting recently have been geared around having sons or underage guys around, and what I would do with them.  Let’s make this the post that sets the record straight.  I don’t get sexually turned on by under-aged boys.  In fact, I really don’t get attracted to anyone who is younger than around 24 or 25 and even that is not a common thing for me.  If I get excited at all about what some college aged guys are doing with each other, it’s because it makes me look back on my own youth and think of how much more I wish I were able to experience for myself at that age.  I get excited FOR them, not BY them – if that makes any sense.  I’m kind of envious of the sexual bonding and camaraderie they are experiencing, for I didn’t have that.  At least, not as nearly as  much as I wish I had.
image
image
image
image

When I talk about having a son around, I talk in the sense that I would want them to grow up in a wide open atmosphere where they wouldn’t have to hide anything about who they are, who they are attracted to, or what their bodies look like.  I would want him (them) to feel comfortable being naked, have a good and confident self image, be comfortable talking with me about their bodies as they develop into men, comfortable to follow their desires and make discoveries about what they are curious about in their sexuality.  I would never want him (them) to feel like they have to hide their porn stash or keep secrets about what they feel inside.  And if that means they happen to get a hard on while sitting naked on the couch while we’re all watching TV, FINE!  That’s what men get!  If they see me with an erection, FINE!  It’s okay!  If they are hanging with their buds one day jerking off to porn together, or experimenting with something sexual and I walk in on it… SO WHAT!  I’d much rather be able to talk with them about it rather than it being hidden from me.  If they are underage, I would certainly advise them to hold off until they are a bit older and can handle it more maturely, and if they are over 18  then… GO FOR IT!  I could care less if my living room became the buddy jack off place to hang out naked and stroke it (just no cum on the couch, carpet, walls, or mirrors boys).   Let them enjoy themselves! I find that a much healthier and natural activity than drinking, doing drugs, or committing crimes just to keep from being bored.



image
Nobody else has to agree with, or accept my way of thinking.  It’s how I think, it’s how I feel about things, and I’m willing to talk about it.  Big deal.  Go in search of sexual predators and offenders somewhere else.  It just isn’t my thing.
image

I am a drama free, easy going guy, but I’m not afraid to be a good and trusted friend. Stay tuned for more in the near future.

Enjoy, and thanks for reading.
image
image
image
image
image
image
If this blog speaks to you in any way, I’d love to hear about it.  Leave a comment here, or send me a message.  That would be awesome.  Thanks!
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
If this overview of who I am intrigues you to want to know more, I have written an 8 part series where I go into detail about growing up with an attraction toward the male body and spirit, and the experiences I had along the way.  Bi-Married Dad's: The Early Years
Care to reply?  Let me hear from you.
image
image
image
image
image
image



63 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Josh! I'm glad it had that affect on you. Woof.

      Delete
  2. Dude: I read your whole post and I agree with you totally. The added bonus is your pics are so fuckin hot I nutted on the spot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw dude... thanks so much! I wish I knew who you were - it's so cool you think the pics are hot. That's just awesome to me.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing your insights Bray. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, buffnbeefy. I appreciate the kind words. Really glad you like the blog. Keep checking back for more.

      Delete
  4. Bray: Still working with this. I'm your neighbor across the Delaware River in PA. I agree with your sentiments almost exactly. I don't like labels. Men should be men and I need discretion. Keep blogging bro!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ward! PA not far at all. :D Awesome that we see this in a similar way. Will definitely keep blogging. Posted a new one yesterday, and more to cum! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered yor blog. Getting to know you should be fun. If you have a chance, stop by my blog for a visit.
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for a great blog. you are my double if a little younger

    ReplyDelete
  8. married bi guy here too but older than you. your look is very attractive and really like the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bray, I like your openness, you are very handsome male, something I would want around me, enjoy life, and thanks for sharing your life with us.

    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cara sua atitude é bacana, sou casado também, e curto caras másculos como vc, isso me dá tzão d+. Abrção e se pudesse teria contato com você.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A little slow finding your blog, but I have to say that you express yourself well, and I find the self-pics extremely attractive. You have nothing to apologize for.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog today. Married and bi as well. Looking forward to reading your posts. Nice pics too, and enjoyed reading about you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome blog and nice pics too, could I link ur blog on my blog list

    ReplyDelete
  14. A thank you to ALL you awesome guys who have found this blog and got something out of it - be it inspiration, hope, or a hard on. :D

    HUGS to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well,
    I respect the courage and openness. Pictures of good
    I like it. I hope someone will enjoy those attending and welcome.
    Men sometimes sincere than women, they do not always understand ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would sure like to hear more from you. Keep writing. Love what you have here.
    And I love your body...perfect size, just the right hair. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally lickable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. photos 13 and 14 are simply dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey!!! WOW u are one Hot sexy man. I would love to see u in person. I am in Orlando here. Hope ur close by :)

    I am bi and super discrete and love older men for some reason lol.

    I would love give u a sexy rub down and lick ur entire body as well :p

    I am 18 here.

    Would love to get to know u. Can't wait to see more blog updates.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Bray!

    I really liked your blog, you're very interesting and sexy. It would be great if we could talk more, I miss talking about my sexuality with other people. If you're interested in talking more I'll give you my e-mail so we can chat.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Any future updates soon, stud? No worries on adding a lot of sexy guy pictures in between your posts (unless it's you!), what is most interesting is your experiences and thoughts...and desires. Like you I like the ladies and guys, too. Anyway, keep up the great work -Troy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Troy. That means a lot to me. I've written more parts to the "early years" stories. Parts IV and V are up now. I hope you enjoy them. :)

      Delete
  22. I agree with Troy above... And as for the pics of you... Goddamn, boy! You're a perfect size all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Bruce. That's awesome. Glad you like what you see. That's a hot torso pic in that profile pic of yours. Yum.

      Delete
  23. Great profile, read it all the way through, I was moved. The way you feel about the "male bonding" and "limitless passion." Almost brought me to tears. I feel the same way, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Whoa... I know exactly how you feel. Hard to keep all those feelings bottled up. Just found your awesome blog. Early 60s, but still not as brave as you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... glad you found my blog and felt compelled to comment. I appreciate the kind word. I don't consider myself brave. For as much as I have stepped up to and accepted, I'm still frozen by fear and of being unsure about so many things. And life ticks by in the process.

      Hugs

      Delete
  25. Your blog means so much to me. In the same position as you and in my forties, married with kids. Struggle with all this every day! Everything you have shared, experienced, felt, thought, struggled with, I have too. This is such a great, important blog for guys like us! Thank you! Guy from South Africa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... this comment impacted me a lot. As much as I've written in a way that almost celebrates the way I am, it comes with a hard daily struggle that can only be understood by those who share in it. Being told my blog reaches others like this is huge to me. The reason I began writing about 'who I am' and the stories of what I've experienced was to answer the questions I found myself being asked by the many men I was conversing with. I didn't realize how it would resonate with how so many others were feeling, or how similar it would be with what others have experienced as well. It bonded me to countless men of all ages, sizes, fetishes, and endowments in a way I could never have expected but will always be grateful for.

      Hugs to you, my anonymous friend in South Africa. Our locations may be thousands of miles apart but our bond is skin tight. Thank you for your kind comment. It validated every word I've ever written and every moment of time I've expended in doing so.

      Delete
    2. Waar in Mzansi plak jy? Miskien kan ons eendag 'n bier gaan drink?

      Delete
  26. Thank you for the bio, photos, links. I like the hair and package. My kind of man. Yes, an oral giving Bttm here. Wish we could be Fwb fb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks SC57... Definitely could use a good fb like yourself.

      Delete
  27. hey, just found your blog. I'd love to get to know you more hmu nottodayguy86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dude,

    Sorry don't live closer—I'm in the Chicago area and enjoy hiking, camping, skeet and shot gun shooting, as well as building PCs, and writing erotica. Parts of your story are very similar to my own. Early 50s white-collar professional here that now embraces my bi side. Married with kids, so difficult to act on it.

    Thanks for sharing your story and hope it continues to go well for you,
    BJ Black (pen name)

    ReplyDelete
  29. We share many commons, the hard part nowadays is most of people dont hold this attitude or activity as a ongoing brother ship or friendship as much as 20-30 years ago before we used to meet in person around pubs...chatting and laughing together. The past time seems really valuable...but I am with you...and still keeping my friendship with some of my old valued men as much as possible...chatting over coffee, relaxing in the hot tub or public sauna...it is always good to be more closer in this way...

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi guys - I’m a 31 year old guy who very much relates with the sentiments shared here. Looking for similar guys for chat and ideally more. Discreet here for a number of reasons. Feel free to reach out if you’d like to connect. My e-mail is kvnastor at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is my 3rd attempt to leave a short comment here for you. Thank you so much for a refreshing and honest and sincere blog. I felt I had to just say that it is both novel and very sexy to share your personal views and opinions in such an uncontrived way. Every best wish to you always
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  32. It's been a while since you've posted. I'm not sure that you are still on here. Wanted to leave you a message to say thank you and to let you know you are not alone in your experiences, or your perspectives. I'm the same and am looking for the camaraderie which you describe. I believe it exists and have shared in it a couple of times. Let me know if you are ever in the DC area, it would be great to meet for coffee or a drink or something. Cheers, man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m in the DC area and would like to connect. What’s your email?

      Delete
  33. Hey Man, Awesome and I am really impressed with your decision to live your life as you desire and your conviction to share it. I am writing a novel along your experiences and would love to pick your brain about certain issues I want to include in the storyline. Would you care to send me your email address then we can talk offline and you can decide if you are willing to share your experience with me? My email is pietercapetown@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Read your blog. Very good read too. Love the pictures you shared as well. Would love to be your son.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Read your blog. Very good read too. Love the pictures you shared as well. Would love to be your son.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Read your blog. Very good read too. Love the pictures you shared as well. Would love to be your son.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow! Thanks for being real, honest as so open. You should add to your hobbies a great writer. This teacher was turned on! Haha! You do have an awesome body. I would love to be able to connect with someone like you where I live in VA. Maybe we can hang out sometime on line. Sounds like you are living your best life!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your Blog is pretty amazing. I read through the whole thing and honestly I wished I lived near you. I also appreciate male bonding with other men that I have things in common with.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Amazing blog. You certainly don’t have any labels. Gay/Straight/Bi are labels. It is important to be just ourselves. Now all I would love to do is seeing your face so I can see the person behind this blog. Hugs and take care.
    Joey.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I grew up with male friends that we would get naked together almost every time we got together. Betting on games meant doing something like running outside naked or giving someone a handy or BJ. I, like you, was the smallest in my group. I don’t qualify myself as straight or BI. I am more pansexual. There has to be more than a physical attraction. Some of the best sex has been with men who identify as straight

    ReplyDelete
  41. Where are you daddy. I want you to tear me up

    ReplyDelete
  42. Just wanted to say, I very much appreciate what you had to say. I too believe men can be passionate together and create a deep bond through sexual pleasure. I just turned 52, and blessed that I look younger than my age, but only started experimenting a few years ago. So much fun I missed out on in my younger days. Thanks for sharing. @BiDeacon919 on Twitter if you want to chat.

    ReplyDelete
  43. We are the same and you are very similar to me. Thanks for sharing! So much of what you say is what I say lol. I still need a snowboard/ski buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Damn i wish i was your son growing up. I love how open you would be with your son

    ReplyDelete
  45. It’s so refreshing to read someone’s well thought out, open, and honest overview of themselves. I wish more men were able to be this vulnerable in sharing their thoughts and beliefs with other men! Imagine what the world would be like!? Anyway, thank you for sharing your story and I look forward to reading more! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  46. You're description of how you like to raise your son matches like 99% with how I wanted a future child. The trust level and care level would be amazing. Not having had that kind of trust myself with my own family I do understand why it's so desirable to both parties. Absolutely love the story overall and the pictures seemed to show what you were feeling at different points in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Nice outlook on life, makes sense to me. Wish i was by if you were wanting to have some fun in bed. Living in Montana, now.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am in the Philadelphia area so not far from you. Bi married dad looking for male bonding. Email me at ssatindra1@gmail.com or telegram at gnaturek.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Read your bio page, and noticed that after ceasing to post, you are still in contact with your readers / viewers. Great! I found your account of the father/son sexual relationship extremely stimulating. I'm 79 and have always been strictly gay, and have never been interested in "Dads", "sons" or "boys", whatever those ages are supposed to be. I was just very surprised that you're telling it was so hot. As one ages, "hot" needs to be hotter; one needs more 'incentive' than one did at 30 and 40 and so on.

    Like you, I was a white collar guy with blue collar roots and values. I've worked in college, adult education, and social service. Several years were devoted to shit work which I pretty much hated, but it was quickly obtained and payed the rent. I've been out for the last... 55 years, but have (like many gay men) always been conscious o my desires for other men. It was a happy day when I moved to a big city, finally, and was at last able to be part of the gay community, socially and sexually -- from pot lucks to various sex-playgrounds, outside and indoors.

    Bi-men have been, in my opinion, a neglected group among GLBT. As bi men they are, of course, physically no different than any other men. But there are psycho-social differences (which one can only expect) and these are not discussed much -- which is an unfortunate, because it leaves an important area of human psychology and sexuality unexamined.

    I just found your blog and I'll read more of your entries and may comment more.

    BTW, how are you? Life going well? Hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hi. You are so hot. I loved reading your profile and looking at your pics. It'd be great to be in contact. Hugs and kisses from Brazil. 😘🌷

    ReplyDelete

I hope you take a moment to communicate your thoughts and/or feelings on what you've read. I'm interested in what you have to say.

Thanks for the comment!