
Part I - The Short Initial Meeting
We agreed to meet at the local Target. A local place for both of us, easy to get to, and crowded. This way if either of us spied the other and we weren’t what we advertised in our profile pics, the other could cut and run. By his picture and from his description, I was expecting an early 20’s Asian who spends a good amount of time at the gym and had the body to show for it. Just from his communications with me I could tell he was eager and excited to meet. I was hoping he’d be the same in person.I arrived at the agreed upon time. We told each other what clothes we were wearing so we could easily find each other. Sure enough, this Asian cutie with a smooth cut body appeared around the corner by the electronics section wearing a white tank top, green basketball shorts, and flip flops. As he passed we gave each other a knowing glance that said we knew who the other one was, and from the sly smile we shared, we both approved. I kept walking in my direction, and he turned around and followed me to the men’s underwear section. That is where we exchanged hellos and shook hands. The attraction was instant. I could feel it on him. I could smell it coming from his pores. This hot son wanted at daddy, and daddy wanted his boy.
He knew he couldn’t touch me in the middle of the crowded department, but he had such an adventurous spark to him. I could see it in his eyes the moment I first looked at him. It added to my attraction. He suggested we go into the men’s room and meet there. This store was in the town we both lived in. Not only could someone walk in at any time, but the chance that that person was recognizable was just as high! The two of us seemed to share the wild streak inside that made this risk all the more exciting. We couldn’t get to the men’s room fast enough. I walked in first and made my way through the empty restroom to one of the two urinals. I flopped out my cock like I was going to take a piss, and waited. I didn’t have to wait long.
About 5 seconds later I heard the door swing open and in he came. He saw me at the urinal and instantly stepped up to the other urinal on the right. His eyes were glued to my dick and his devilish grin widened to a full on smile. He quickly lowered the front of his shorts and his cock sprung out into full view. The thick youthful look to it was so beautiful. Now it was my eyes that were glued. As we enamored at each other’s dicks, I again took notice to the playful wonderment engrained into the expressions on his face. This kid had such a daring way about him it amplified the exhilaration pulsing through my entire body.
He didn’t ask permission, or check to see if it was okay. Without a word, without concern for the fact we were standing out in the open of a crowded department store men’s room, he reached out and held my cock. I got so hard it was unreal. I reached out and started to stroke him in return. Knowing our time was short, this went on for only a few moments. Then he bent forward and sucked my cock. The feel of his young mouth was incredible. Shocks of pleasure reverberated through my cock as his head bobbed in and out. He was one eager cocksucker, slamming his face full up against my body and sucking my dick all the way down. Either he knew what he was doing very well, or his willingness to learn made him a top student. I couldn’t fucking believe this was happening out in the open of the Target men’s room.

We knew we couldn’t stay there. For every moment that passed it dramatically increased the risk of being discovered from the inevitable entry of someone else. It was time to go. I told him to get into my car and we’d find somewhere to go. The moment he got in the car his shorts were down at his ankles and his hot naked ass was on my passenger seat, his 6.5 inch cock was hard and ready to rock. I wasn’t out of the parking lot yet, and he went down on me while I was driving. To anyone passing my car, I looked like I was driving alone. He never left my lap the entire car ride, sucking my cock while I found a place to park. I glanced down at his back where his tank top rode up a bit, and I could see the beginning of his smooth crack disappearing into his shorts, the slightest amount of fuzzy thin black hair in the deeper part of the crevice. We wound up at the far corner of a parking lot out of view of everyone else.
It was dusk and humid out, making it easy to be concealed even though we were out in the open. That’s where we went to town on each other. Kissing, groping, sucking, jacking… just going wild on each other until our balls were ready to burst. His body was a daddy’s playground. So firm and formed from all those workouts. Not a single hair on him except under his pits and around his cock. I love hair on men. I LOVE hair on men. Not too much, but a fair amount is so fucking masculine and hot. Yet, there is something that can be equally as sexy as a smooth male body, especially the torso. Nothing to disturb my contact with all that silky skin atop the hard feel of what it rests on. This young stud felt so fucking good. His body was so firm and tight. To bang against him felt like cushioned rubber with the slightest amount of give then instant rebound. The more I grabbed him the hotter I got. My lust for him grew more and more. Even though I had him, I had to have him! I couldn’t get enough.
His desire for me seemed to match mine for him, and our intensity level kept increasing. The hot humid July evening making us sweat, me to the point of dripping. The sheen on his incredible body just made him look all the more sexy. This boy could be mine forever, and I’d never get tired of his beauty. The way he sucked me brought me quickly to the point of no return and I told him I was going to cum. When you’re with a good cocksucker, you still don’t know if they want your cum in their mouth. This was when I was going to find out. He pulled his face off my cock and looked up at me. He laughed a bit and said he loves to swallow his own cum but never tried anyone elses. I told him he didn’t have to do anything he wasn’t comfortable with, but the thought of knowing my cum was gushing down his throat would be amazing. He wasn’t ready for that yet, so he stood up and started stroking both of our cocks together. His beautiful young fists jamming away at our man meat. He let some spit drip down out of his mouth to get his cock wet and keep things slick. I did the same on mine. With that, he leaned forward and kissed me. With my eyes closed and lips locked on his, I felt his mouth shuttering against mine and small whimpery moans escaping from the back of his throat. My cock caught rope after rope of warm cum being shot all over it. His fist instantly smearing it all over my shaft as he kept jerking me off. I felt so close to him at that moment yet so powerful.

My own cum started erupting from the bottom most places of my nuts and my orgasm was really intense. It had become too dark to see it, but I could hear it hitting the ground at a pretty good distance. I shot hard. We never stopped kissing while cumming, not caring where it went or what parts of us it landed on. I could feel warm droplets hitting my legs and knew the ground between us had been treated to a hot cum showering. That spot will forever be marked by us. I like that.
Luckily I had napkins in the car and we were able to clean up best we could before driving him back to his car. On the ride, he asked me if I was available the next day to come over his house. He was going to be alone and he wanted me to come there and fuck him in his bed. I couldn’t refuse. I knew I’d be able to steal away an hour or so during my work day and my desire to fuck him was so strong that nothing would stop me.
The following day, I arrived at the townhouse where he lived and knocked on the door. There was a road crew of guys doing some work on the street. While I was waiting, the hot one looked my way and for a moment we locked eyes. I gave him this mischievous smirk like somehow he would know what I was there for. Then the door opened and the Asian stud stood there in a tight black tank top and shorts. In that instant, he figured it out. I winked and turned to go inside.

This is hot man...you are my hero!
ReplyDeleteHot! Glad to see you're blogging again!
ReplyDeleteKinda ballsy with the wink! Love it!
I love hair on men, too! I would love to be a fly on the wall with you and that Asian hunk!
ReplyDeleteBlkJack
Part 2 seems to have disappeared.
ReplyDelete