Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hairy or Smooth Poll: The Results

So with this new blog I tried a poll, and got 19 responses.  Not bad for a first go-round.  Thanks!  I hope you take part in future polls and the numbers grow.  



Here are the results of the Hairy vs. Smooth poll:

Light coating of hair
  1 (5%)
 
Moderately hairy
  6 (31%)
 
Very hairy
  4 (21%)
 
Smooth
  0 (0%)
Hairy and Smooth are equally hot!
  8 (42%)
 

Total Votes: 19
Poll closed

I agree with the winning choice.  I think both Hairy and Smooth is so sexy.  Too much hair on someone, especially if it's an undesirable place isn't a turn on for me (personally) - and I'd much rather have a smooth hairless guy instead of a walking carpet.  But if the guy has the right amount of hair that accentuates the torso, and leads down to his cock with a hot bush... omg there is nothing hotter.

Feel free to add your comments on this.




1 comment:

  1. My taste - it's possible, but tough, to find a guy with too much hair, though I think that someone who doesn't even have a treasure trail is missing an important part of manliness. But mainly the key issue is that there be no flab. Hairy loses its appeal if it's found on a man with 40 or more extra pounds. (10, 20 or 30 lbs extra I can live with if the guy is otherwise fit.)

    ReplyDelete

I hope you take a moment to communicate your thoughts and/or feelings on what you've read. I'm interested in what you have to say.

Thanks for the comment!